Our new car

richandgem

Platinum Member
Been out to buy a new car today, Gem has been doin a lot of miles due to work and it costs us a fortune if she does it in the Clio's. So she decided to go out and get a small, cheap, and easy to maintain car, this is what we picked

Photo0124.jpg

We both owned one of these after we passed and it brought back a lot of memories test driving it. Its a 2001 reg Milleium edition, its got the essentials like AC, lecy windows and leather. Needs a few little bits doing to it but runs really well for its age. It also needs a bit of Richard's TLC to get it sparkly again.

Oh and both Clio's are stayin btw, this is in addition too :wink:

lol, these things are great fun to drive!

I didn't want to open the thread to start with incase you told us you had gotten shot of one of the clios!

lol, these things are great fun to drive!

I didn't want to open the thread to start with incase you told us you had gotten shot of one of the clios!
couldn't sell one of those, they're too much fun. especially after all the work I've just done to the 182 :smile:

I been looking on the tinternet for things like new pads & discs, you forget how cheap "normal" cars are to run, I can get a set of Mintex pads & discs for £25 :smiley:

It was funny when i drove it though the brakes lack the bite of the 197 lol, great fun though.