Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Just depends how soon they're up for sale really, I've had a shit month in terms of money and I'm yet to pay for Bedford along with probably the gearbox refurb before it goes out, I do kinda want to get home..

Will wait until he's selling and judge my finances from there, you might be in a better position to get them in which case you're welcome to them!:thumb:
haha mate..think i will have to sell some of my internals first to be able to afford a new set..but never say never...
@l33th3tr33 just give a shout both if thats ok and we will work it out in between us..

Reactions: Benno
Tongue in cheek of course but thought of you when I saw this lol..:excited:

View attachment 115061
The fuck did you find my picture....
not a lot to add..
200.webp

Reactions: Benno
Ah, they bring back some memories! That was the place we stopped for an ice cream, but there was no actual shop! Just some strange foreign bloke who loved to talk!!

Ah, they bring back some memories! That was the place we stopped for an ice cream, but there was no actual shop! Just some strange foreign bloke who loved to talk!!
yeah it was him,wasnt it?thought he was going to invite us in and then kill us!!:excited:

Reactions: Jimmy
the only reason why i didnt go for red line(which i had used many times in the past and was more than happy with) is that wanted to give this a go..hope im not wrong though :tired:

Last edited:
the only reason why i didnt go for red line(which i had used many times in the past and was more than happy with) is that wanted to give this a go..hope im not wrong though :tired:

Couple of the race / track guys have high praise for this.

I'd be VERY surprised if you have any issues at all..........