Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Or get donating at your local.....bank.
cheeky bugger..!!but not a bad idea..at least they wont go waste..little swimmers making me money for my dream Recaros in leather..
not just a pretty face right Chris?..good thinking there

Steer well clear of those seats you linked! Honestly they're more dangerous than anything, cheap chinese crap that has and will fail. You don't want to see some of the pics that went round a few years back of people involved in crashes and the seats basically snapping in half etc...
I'm down for a good deal, don't get me wrong but seats are just as important as the seat belts.
Looking back I got a good deal with my seats and harnesses (even though it was about £750 including subframes) but I'm glad I didn't skimp as I unfortunately know that decent seats and harnesses hold up very well in a heavy collision.

The saying remains true.... Buy cheap, buy twice. That's if you're lucky enough to get the option to buy a second time.

Reactions: Jimmy
How about a pair of Corbeau RRS? Sat in these at the Corbeau stand at Trax and seemed brilliant! £750+vat for a pair but are fully customisable!

261lo4k.jpg

Steer well clear of those seats you linked! Honestly they're more dangerous than anything, cheap chinese crap that has and will fail. You don't want to see some of the pics that went round a few years back of people involved in crashes and the seats basically snapping in half etc...
I'm down for a good deal, don't get me wrong but seats are just as important as the seat belts.
Looking back I got a good deal with my seats and harnesses (even though it was about £750 including subframes) but I'm glad I didn't skimp as I unfortunately know that decent seats and harnesses hold up very well in a heavy collision.

The saying remains true.... Buy cheap, buy twice. That's if you're lucky enough to get the option to buy a second time.
thanks for the heads up..im more than aware that if you buy cheap you will regret it down the line..i quite like being alive so not getting the above..thanks.thats why i threw it out there so i can get more opinions from good people of clio197.net :uk:
How about a pair of Corbeau RRS? Sat in these at the Corbeau stand at Trax and seemed brilliant! £750+vat for a pair but are fully customisable!

261lo4k.jpg
this looks cracking..will have a search...thank you

Reactions: l33th3tr33
Well the lad keep his cars mint so I'd imagine they'd be very clean! I think they're the same as the pic...
No problem with fitting mate.... I run on yorkshire tea!

I'll bring a box and a 12v kettle..:thumb: buzz me a PM when he's thinking of getting rid! Sorry for hijacking Pav please don't ban me..:excited:

Reactions: l33th3tr33
i was just about to slam that ban hammer down mate!!
you called dibs??:chris1:

Just depends how soon they're up for sale really, I've had a shit month in terms of money and I'm yet to pay for Bedford along with probably the gearbox refurb before it goes out, I do kinda want to get home..

Will wait until he's selling and judge my finances from there, you might be in a better position to get them in which case you're welcome to them!:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: