Pav's Albi Blue 197T

so the activator for hydro-dipping hasnt come :sleepy: never mind..some other shiny bits have though :sunglasses:
Miltek link pipe-the size of this bad boy is incredible!!!
Shell engine oil
Fuchs gearbox oil 75W-80..Oilman said it was very good option for an LSD gearbox..so went for it..also Luke197 recommended it..
P_20170127_163839_1_p.jpg P_20170127_163914_1_p.jpg P_20170127_164016_1_p.jpg P_20170127_164032_1_p.jpg P_20170127_164312_p.jpg

as always thanks for looking

its massive..gave my mechanic the timing/aux kit to be fitted..hoping to hand my car over to him at some point next week..

any particular reason you bought shell oil?
mine needs an oil change, probably putting elf oil in.

Playaaaaa :wink:
yeah was called that just yesterday..have not got a clue why :sunglasses:
Nice... your water pump, did you go standard or the Valeo improved version?
thanks..im not clued up on the brands mate tbh..know it's a Metelli premium water pump..think it will do for sure..
Milltek link pipe looks great. Is it brand new?
yeah Ben..brand new mate..hard to get your hands on a second hand one..pretty impossible tbh..
any particular reason you bought shell oil?
mine needs an oil change, probably putting elf oil in.
never been a big fan of OEM stuff tbh with you..The shell helix has proven to be very good for what I use the car for,which is everyday commute/track use...its not too expensive either...hope it helps..

Reactions: peter
so the activator for hydro-dipping hasnt come :sleepy: never mind..some other shiny bits have though :sunglasses:
Miltek link pipe-the size of this bad boy is incredible!!!
Shell engine oil
Fuchs gearbox oil 75W-80..Oilman said it was very good option for an LSD gearbox..so went for it..also Luke197 recommended it..
View attachment 16421 View attachment 16422 View attachment 16423 View attachment 16424 View attachment 16425

as always thanks for looking
Did you get the link pipe direct pav?

yeah thats it..that what i paid..puma site thats where i got mine..
no not stripping mine but will fit these bolts..think people recommend doing so..

Looks great Pav. Keep bobbing in and looking where you're up to. Have you sourced an engine now then? Can't. Be far away from starting?