Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Thin that we all want it to be something nice and simple mate just hope that it goes well. Are you having the car mapped tomorrow? Did I miss that bit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh what a bugger Pav, that's really gutting and even worse when you don't know exactly what it is. If it's any consolation, our fridge has packed up over the weekend and have now had to order a new one. Not sure why it has given up, but it still annoys me that I can't diagnose it :rage:
sarcasm!

Oh what a bugger Pav, that's really gutting and even worse when you don't know exactly what it is. If it's any consolation, our fridge has packed up over the weekend and have now had to order a new one. Not sure why it has given up, but it still annoys me that I can't diagnose it :rage:
we should call you Sheldon..sarcasm is his thing :sweatsmile:what a post..made my day..cheers for this..
My fingers and toes are crossed for you mate, very much hope it's something cheap and simple!
wish i could see the future sometimes..gotta stay positive..cheers Davinder

Reactions: DS197
Thin that we all want it to be something nice and simple mate just hope that it goes well. Are you having the car mapped tomorrow? Did I miss that bit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
thats what im praying for too..many thanks..the car is meant to be mapped tmr but it looks like it aint happening now unles Trev can fix it before 9am so i can get to Leeds..we shall see

I wasn't being sarcastic though., so that's confused me a bit.
What I was trying to say was it's an absolute pain when things go wrong and you can't figure out the exact issue there and then without the underlying feeling of having to pay out a substantial amount. Maybe I should have used my dephaser analogy, but the principle is the same. Was trying to be empathetic.
Anyway, hope Trev can get it diagnosed and sorted asap.

Reactions: Jimmy and ///M
yeah exactly..but we will crack this im sure..just depends on how much i'll have to pay out..
so sorry about your fridge going to the fridge heaven:innocent:

it is a little bit..not too much though..looks like its misfireing..
Well trev would have checked levels today so that side of it must be ok. It can't be oil or water as you would smell it so maybe not serious but still tight for nine unless his baby alarm wakes him at five!

cant get my head round it either..haha maybe that time..would be awesome to go to Leeds after all this ..

yeah exactly..but we will crack this im sure..just depends on how much i'll have to pay out..
so sorry about your fridge going to the fridge heaven:innocent:

Well, fingers crossed it gets sorted after all the hard work and waiting. Makes you realise that anything can happen at any time. I read about issues sometimes and wonder when it will happen to mine. I suppose we just have to enjoy them as much as we can when they are running right.
As for the fridge - white goods come and go, it was 10 years old upon inspection. Just annoyed that food gets wasted, one of my biggest bugbears in the world. That and the fact I have to understand why things don't work. Just take the other weekend's sticky caliper piston for example, I couldn't cope with not knowing exactly why I was making zero progress for 3 hours when it's such a simple mechanism.
I understand my previous post sounded quite trivial and probably should have explained myself a bit more. You know I wouldn't kick a man when he's down.
Much love x

Reactions: Pav
Well, fingers crossed it gets sorted after all the hard work and waiting. Makes you realise that anything can happen at any time. I read about issues sometimes and wonder when it will happen to mine. I suppose we just have to enjoy them as much as we can when they are running right.
As for the fridge - white goods come and go, it was 10 years old upon inspection. Just annoyed that food gets wasted, one of my biggest bugbears in the world. That and the fact I have to understand why things don't work. Just take the other weekend's sticky caliper piston for example, I couldn't cope with not knowing exactly why I was making zero progress for 3 hours when it's such a simple mechanism.
I understand my previous post sounded quite trivial and probably should have explained myself a bit more. You know I wouldn't kick a man when he's down.
Much love x
I think it was just you comparing your fridge to pavs hyper Clio albeit it on two cylinders. Going back to your fridge it's annoying how complicated things are nowadays. And the throw away society for exactly that reason

Any word Pav?

(sorry, couldn't resist, hope it isn't, obviously!- why is it called the Witch anyway?)

c32c6ab749ce206e89f5b6f850387d9d6c0d94b605ee13b73426305af9ac4b69.jpg

Reactions: Pav
She is not dead yet..at Trev's atm..we think it was a faulty injector..Trev tried to fit my old clio engine fuel rail and injectors and all was ok..just waiting for a new one to see if I can still make it to rst..phoned them 10 mins ago to see if I can still turn up once she's fixed..
Love the pic above Sean..
I've always read about witches and their magic and sort of admire them..hence the nick name...

Reactions: Sean197 and Micah