Pav's Albi Blue 197T

If it's ok on the clio injectors you should be able to drive to RS Tuning if you're getting 630's fitted anyway, just take it easy and don't rev above 3-3.5k and you should be fine.

If it's ok on the clio injectors you should be able to drive to RS Tuning if you're getting 630's fitted anyway, just take it easy and don't rev above 3-3.5k and you should be fine.
That's what we are debating now but Trev didn't like the fit..the clio ones a bit longer than meganes so may hit the valve..a new one is £40 so will have to give it a go unfortunately...

That's what we are debating now but Trev didn't like the fit..the clio ones a bit longer than meganes so may hit the valve..a new one is £40 so will have to give it a go unfortunately...

ah ok. well, £40 is a lot better than a new piston! Fingers crossed you still get to RS Tuning ok!

Reactions: Pav
Bittersweet Pav, for sure - but I'd rather have a cheaper than expected fix and wait a bit longer than something terminal and costly, although you'd still have to wait anyway. Either way I can't imagine how badly you want that remap done :weary:

The winner of 2017's 'Patience of a Saint' award goes to... our little Czech Stud Muffin - Don Juan el Pavster!

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Well I have to leave at half ten when Jeremy Kyle ends so get moving .lol. Will rs just book you in another time?
Paul said to ring him when this is sorted and he will see if he can fit me in today..
If not then I'll have to re book I guess..

Bittersweet Pav, for sure - but I'd rather have a cheaper than expected fix and wait a bit longer than something terminal and costly, although you'd still have to wait anyway. Either way I can't imagine how badly you want that remap done :weary:

The winner of 2017's 'Patience of a Saint' award goes to... our little Czech Stud Muffin - Don Juan el Pavster!
Hilarious Micah..dont know where you get this stuff from but it always makes me feel a bit better..still waiting for the bloody injector..

Still struggling here guys..thank you very much for all your support..looks like there's no fuel going into 1st cylinder..

Pav, bloody hell mate. Just catching up with all this. Absolutely gutted for you. Pleased (slightly) that it seems that it's not a complete disaster. Awful timing though.

Sending you every bit of positivity that I have that it all works out as well as possible for you.

Don't worry about RST, that can happen any time. Concentrate on getting the Witch sorted.

Fingers crossed mate.

W

Wiring issue then maybe
possibly..the car is with Trev..im home now banging my head against the wall :jedi:
had to ring rst and explain what happened..they even spoke to Trev trying to help..so good of them..bent rods they said which didnt make me happy at all..still dont know what it is..
Pav, bloody hell mate. Just catching up with all this. Absolutely gutted for you. Pleased (slightly) that it seems that it's not a complete disaster. Awful timing though.

Sending you every bit of positivity that I have that it all works out as well as possible for you.

Don't worry about RST, that can happen any time. Concentrate on getting the Witch sorted.

Fingers crossed mate.
i know..sorry Mes for all the read mate..im gutted but what can i do??the funds are getting thinner and thinner..thats my only worry atm...

thank you very much for your support guys..tough times ahead of me again...

Sorry to hear about this Pav.. honestly gutted for you! I hope it gets resolved soon and not too costly! Fingers and toes crossed

Sorry to hear about this Pav.. honestly gutted for you! I hope it gets resolved soon and not too costly! Fingers and toes crossed
gotta stay positive..think im gonna go for a walk to clear my head and possibly jump off the nearest bridge :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: