Pav's Albi Blue 197T

That is quite soon then mate! I guess it's worth doing all the right buying and preparation to make sure you've got the correct stuff..less headaches down the line then!

Come spring / summer you'll have a track missile on your hands mate!

Loving seeing how it's all coming together. Good luck

Nice one pav! Been a month since you last bought anything though, bet it's nice to start buying for her again!

Going great-guns Pav. Good for you !! Some lovely shiny new bits to be fitting when the time comes right there....

How much was the Low Temp Thermostat buddy ?

Reactions: Pav
That is quite soon then mate! I guess it's worth doing all the right buying and preparation to make sure you've got the correct stuff..less headaches down the line then!
with these conversion Jimmy,you never know whether you have all the parts needed tbh..bet i'll be getting lots of phone calls from my mechanic telling me that this and that needs ordering..thats my worry...hope im more or less ready to proceed though..
Think the postman has been delivering my bits to you by mistake Pav :wink: Looking a nice little haul you've got there buddy :smile:
haha..same stuff??gotta start somewhere Simon..what else have you got up to now??
Come spring / summer you'll have a track missile on your hands mate!

Loving seeing how it's all coming together. Good luck
thanks Ben..hope all goes well and in 4 weeks time i can take my rebuilt baby for a spin...
Nice one pav! Been a month since you last bought anything though, bet it's nice to start buying for her again!
it is and it isnt..when you see your bank statement afterwards :excited:
have to say i really want this to be done and over with now with no hiccups!!

Stupendous :smile:

Your keeping the couriers and post-people of this Country in work Pav !

Must be easier and quicker to list what you don't have now......

Reactions: Gordini
Awesome mate, I'm surprised there's money left to eat with all the parts you're getting :smile: the Witch is in for a real treat with all these goodies going in!

Stupendous :smile:

Your keeping the couriers and post-people of this Country in work Pav !

Must be easier and quicker to list what you don't have now......
haha..Jimmy must be cursing me :excited:
missing the engine wiring loom,starter and engine,box oil..thats it..everything else is in my spare room (which my flatmate is so happy about)
No stopping now Pav. Boost train is on the way....:smile:
choo choo its coming..gotta hand over my car at some point next week..thanks

Reactions: sevenfourate
Awesome mate, I'm surprised there's money left to eat with all the parts you're getting :smile: the Witch is in for a real treat with all these goodies going in!
there's not..our cook saves me leftovers from the school kitchen :sweatsmile:
think i've lost a stone since this conversion came alive:sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

@Pav can't believe how quickly you're going with this project. Hope one day to meet you & the witch at a club get together. Awesome mate!

@Pav can't believe how quickly you're going with this project. Hope one day to meet you & the witch at a club get together. Awesome mate!
i feel like its been going on for ages..:excited:
you are right though..been pretty lucky with getting the parts tbh..everything i needed,i got relatively quickly..
thank you very much for your kind words..we may be visiting the beautiful Scottish highlands this year..will give you a shout

Reactions: Johnny 99
some diy hydro-dipping will take place here soon..fingers crossed..got a 2x1m sheet from ebay and an activator..should be trying some small bits this weekend..
P_20170124_174618_1_p[1].jpg P_20170124_174634_1_p.jpg

Reactions: Gordini