Please please please

A2ON

Platinum Member
Can we have a section for JUST trackdays I know we have one at the moment however it seem to har been lost in the depths of the regional section.

I am sure you are well aware tHere is alot of us attending track days now both all out stripped out mothers to road cars just going to explore the limits ....

Please can u give us seperate section I don't know what is called but a section with nothing else in it like for example for sale . Wanted general chat etc etc

Then we can fill it with track reviews , help , track dates , company experiance , and more

Come on lads let's rock

only just had a look and tbh it is a little lost in than section now.
im out at the moment but sure mike can separate the track days/ meets and the regional section.
dont want to give trackdays its own section but it can go back to how it was with just meets/track day in the section.
regional can be separate.

I supose that will do lol

just out of interest why does it not get it's own section ? Not being funny just wondering do you think it would not be used enough ?

Thanks Jase

Yeh that's cool I questioned that to tbh

maybe when the forum gets bigger which I hope it will we could do it.

Thanks for all your help mate.

Separate Regional Section to Trackdays, meets etc section...

It will be done **FWING**

:smile:

Separate Regional Section to Trackdays, meets etc section...

It will be done **FWING**

:smile:

Good good, hopefully should be easier to work stuff out!

I've just gone to find a trackday thread and kinda got lost in the whole regional area, haha.

sorcerer.gif

All Done :smile:

sorcerer.gif

Hurray for mike. Saviour of the universe lol

I wouldn't go that far lol. Just doing what I'm asked to do :smile:

Credit to the people that suggest these things, and to the mods that do all the moving threads when you lot post them in the wrong sections :wink:

how many will be writing these numbers down, lol :001_tt1:

I think I am actually going to do it now lol!

Can you imagine if they came up lol. This site would be the most famous in the world, Mystic Mike correctly predicts the winning numbers!

I love this site, 10 gazillion times better than RS forum where u just get overpowered straight away. Thanks for all ure hard work Jase, Mike and whoever else runs the site

Yeh it's a strange concept people listening to you ain't it .

Lol

No seriously it is nice that I asked for something and like three hours later it was done , brilliant .

Thanks again guys

I don't like taking credit for these things, purely because it is other peoples ideas that are being implemented, and I am the new one round here smiley9.gifsmiley9.gif

With each new forum that gets put on, it makes it a wee bit more difficult for the others who help keep this site running smoothly - the moderators! They are always moving things about too as you lot keep posting in the wrong sections :wink::wink: So thank you to all the mods - you are all the legends of this site!

P.S. Almost forgot to mention best friend Alex who does the really complicated coding etc lol!!!