R27 Update

The carbon bonnet, LY, cup spoiler, full decals looks great mate! Good job on doing the bonnet yourself even if isnt perfect like you said, it will save you come cash until you decide.

Not a fan of the skirts (never have been, i like the design, just don't think they fit that well. And not a fan of the wheels..

Btw your drivers front tyre, is it just me or does it look a little flat?

cheers mate ye skirts are abit hit and miss with people still add something to the whole look so decided to just go with them plus make the car look alittle lower.

tyre is fine tis the way the car is parked the pavement slopes down into the road quite abit the pics dont really pick it up!

Lol yeah, maybe... Only for 24hr races - then only during the night stint - then only if its really foggy!!! But hey thats just me lol!

I wouldn't change it again just yet i think it could look 'too much.' The current alloys go really well with the bonnet.

haha not a fan then lol

yup staying like this for a while now spent far too many readies lol

fair points

but i think theres not much that can be done performance wise with the 197 so the money is best spent on the looks! look at kevo66 spent a fair amount of dollars and gains 18bhp or something to that extent doesnt add up for me

coilovers i would love but trying to leave the car standardish hopefully will hold its value better and be easier to sell should that time ever arise

Rational way it is then. Fine by me :smile:

I have to say though, bhp figures don´t tell the whole story. It is more about feeling fast than being fast in real-world applications.

Nevertheless, if your planning on selling it intermediate-term (up to 3 years), I would not spend much cash on it either. 8)

Update

Harness added for Oulton at the end of the month + more pics of my interior vinyl stuff

like the fact i can still get somebody in the back whilst getting used to the harness

HPIM2567.jpg

HPIM2568.jpg

and some close-ups of the vinyl stuff

HPIM2565.jpg

HPIM2564.jpg

neil

Love the carbon wrap you have done on the interior.

Might have to pop down and you could have a go at doing our 200. Obvioulsy for a small sum.

Car does look epic though.

Love the carbon wrap you have done on the interior.

Might have to pop down and you could have a go at doing our 200. Obvioulsy for a small sum.

Car does look epic though.

cheers mate

like how you say pop down when referring to a trip from glasgow to birmingham lol

Where did you get the wrap from mate anyway? And can you drive the car with the centre console removed (will things fall out if it aint there is my meaning)?

Might give it a go myself.

Where did you get the wrap from mate anyway? And can you drive the car with the centre console removed (will things fall out if it aint there is my meaning)?

Might give it a go myself.

got mine off somebody on detailingworld but he doesnt do it anymore. eBay is gonna your best bet.

not sure on driving with out it, the head unit does have to come out to get out the centre console off then theres just the starter button and hazard button which would just be hanging there but it could be possible

i love the look of your car mate!!!
the bonnet perhaps a no-no...

the rest looks pretty spot-on!!!

I had the front splitter on but took it off, was a bit too bulky!!! :wink:
also kept the side skirts - those will never go off :smiley: :tongueout:

Great attempt at the vinyl mate, you seem to have the hang of it! Looks good :thumbup1:

As for the front diamond - I need help with that too lol think it's a bumper off job though...

You got any carbon film left Neil?

I need to take my bumper off soon for a HID Kit, so I might aswell do my Renault Diamond at the same time. Not sure if I should go black though?

Looks good mate, as above front diamond is a bumper off job, unless like me your break the pins...

cheers stu ill have to see how i get on!

You got any carbon film left Neil?

I need to take my bumper off soon for a HID Kit, so I might aswell do my Renault Diamond at the same time. Not sure if I should go black though?

yes mate got a few peices left enough to do a diamond anyway

neil

UPDATE

Oulton Park on wednesday so newly sprayed Track wheels were put back on!

Went from this

HPIM2606.jpg

HPIM2607.jpg

To this

HPIM2609.jpg

HPIM2610.jpg

decided to Red for abit of Fun really, now Ive got the speedlines i didn't need to keep these black.

neil