rattling noise

dont know if anyone can help, just recently have a rattling noise coming from the back of car. sounded like the parcel shelf rattling but it isnt, tightened all the plastics up but still rattles. stops when stationary but i have no idea where its coming from, sometimes sounds as tho the back window is loose(its not). any ideas or suggestions? just bloody annoying.

I seem to recall that you need to first remove the boot slam panel trim, undo the luggage loops, remove the two clips, and then the bolts for the striker plate should be revealed.
quote from Ralphy

The boot usually bangs rather than rattling. It could also be the exhaust or the heat sheild. Someone here has had these problems before.

Sure its not the seat pivots?

If you've folded the seats down, these are still connected. Its also were the seats mainly rattle from.

my back seats klunk sometimes

i wedged some rubber behind the seat to give it a tighter fit and gaffer tape on the latch hook and seemed to solve it

Not sure what Renault Wolverhampton have done to mine, but they are much better. Although I haven't folded them down to have a good look yet. Could be a dead rat stopping them from rattling for all I know! Lol!