Rear Seatbelt & Airbag Light

After removing the rear belts and pretensioner's in a 08 197 I have an airbag light on.

Is it possible to put out the light without reconnecting anything?

2 options put resistors in the connectors to fool the car into thinking the seat belts are connected, Or using the Renault clip now I might not be 100% here but I believe the configuration can be altered so the car thinks no rear seatbelts are fitted as if it was a van but the resistors would be the cheapest option.
Now before you ask I don't know what resistor sizes that are needed, and the Renault clip of mine I have used to diagnose an airbag light problem as the system can tell you the current resistance value in each circuit which I used mine to work out which airbag was causing it and cleaned the connector up which fixed it. I would say dealers will not disable airbag configs for legal reasons especially if the car is used on the road. Your profile says Sligo but you posted stuff to Cornwall KTec racing near you should be able to help I think it's 3.3ohms but careful where you put them you don't want to trigger an air bag by accident especially when your in front of it.

Serious detective work there. I'm in Sligo but was working in Cornwall last week.

I read somewhere that the clip can configure the airbag ecu so not
To look for certain airbags so it won't show a fault.

Is this correct, if so I'll buy a Clip.

Yea man the clip can do some stuff the race guys disable the traction stuff so when they hit curbs hard the traction doesn't kick in and other things like the searing angle sensor which also affects traction. I have a Renault clip but the problem it needs plugged into a car before you can go into the options and I'm not going to mess the airbag system up in mine learning. Is the car for rally/track or for the road?. But as far as I know it can be configured to ignore certain things but with the right resistor use should also disable the light, your problem maybe something else as well the system senses for connection resistance and the airbag trigger circuit.

The problem is definitely the rear belts as I removed them when
Converting my 197 to a van. I didn't touch anything else.

What does everybody do when they strip cars for track?