Recomend me some discs?

My car passed is MOT yesterday :thumbup: but i had an advisory that my front discs will need changing.
I dont wanna pay renault prices for them but im struggling to find some decent discs without paying the earth.

Could someone please recomend some decent ones that aint gonna cost an arm and a leg??

Cheers guys

My local supplier has started stocking Apec which are very good quality and well priced. Fitted a number of sets to 172s, meganes, and even an espace the other week. I'll get some 197 prices

Standards (Brembo HC) are more than adequate for road and indeed track use. :wink:

Try from here; http://www.nextdaybrakes.com/ . Same as what Karl (TwingoGeekeo) gets but without the painted centre bit so a little cheaper I *think*.

Just get the standard Brembo HC disks. From Renault they come with the painted centre to stop them rusting but then ofcourse the price tag too.

I have changed the disks just recently, went for Brembo HC, non OEM, less than 6k miles and they warped.... did almost 50k miles on the standard disks and even though I used to drive like crazy when car was new the OEM disks took it well, now my driving style is much more refined :wink: didnt abuse the disks a single time, didnt go for a trackday or anything, and they're gone, next time I'll go for OEM...

I have changed the disks just recently, went for Brembo HC, non OEM, less than 6k miles and they warped.... did almost 50k miles on the standard disks and even though I used to drive like crazy when car was new the OEM disks took it well, now my driving style is much more refined :wink: didnt abuse the disks a single time, didnt go for a trackday or anything, and they're gone, next time I'll go for OEM...

Brembo HC are the same as OEM discs so not sure that's your problem!

Standards and ebc red stuff thats all you need mate standard pads are good but wear fast if your driving hard