Recomend me some discs?

Aren't they fitted the wrong way around? The grooves should channel the hot gasses away from the centre and out, not into the centre.

bedding in doesnt make any difference from the disk point of view, its the pads that are affected by a wrong bedding in procedure. For example DS2500's require you to give them stick as soon as they are in for a set time them leave them to cool completely.

Oh and on the disks, all Brembo disks are definitely HC so dont pay more for them lol
The setup I'd go for is standard/Brembo disks, with either standard or DS2500 pads. They are the only other pads I'd condiser using after the terrible experiences I've had with pads like redstuff etc

:smile:

Bedding in correctly will help the pads grip the discs in the future though, give them a good coating of material...

Agreed about the EBC stuff, I've used the Green Stuff pads before on a 106 Rallye and they were shocking. :worried:

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the r26r disc?

Them fit on 197..

Not that I am aware of, are they not massively overpriced compared to standard!? I do think they look amazing though!

I also remember reading that they were prone to cracking when the r26.r came out...

Yup, groove direction doesn't matter. As shown by the megane 250 which has grooves going forwards on one side and backwards on the other