Remapping ??

I'm still in 2 minds about a remap, one day I wake up and think yeah it's so worth it, then another day I wake up and think it's definitely not worth it, think I'm just gonna go for it at engine dynamics after Christmas because otherwise I'll never know what the difference is or might be!

I'm still in 2 minds about a remap, one day I wake up and think yeah it's so worth it, then another day I wake up and think it's definitely not worth it, think I'm just gonna go for it at engine dynamics after Christmas because otherwise I'll never know what the difference is or might be!
Did a remap this week.

Results to persuade you in getting it done

2637013558e78c26d2a427e7ceff6bdd.jpg

f7c845b36f0e3af374a3a2ce01c3f748.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

yeah, know what you mean. i can buy quite a bit of track time for the money i would be spending on a remap. difficult choice.

Chalk and cheese

Night and day

Yin and Yang

Little and large

You can so easily spend £300 on a huge number of mods or upgrades on these cars. So in some sense of things its really not much.

And if you fail to amazed at the "transformation" at Engine Dynamics i'll be astounded ! It will be money well-spent i promise.

you will never get turbo engine massive gains but you do (if they know what they are doing) better bottom end torque (pull) and a smoother drive throughout the rev range...

before you go have a service and make sure the pugs are in good nick/high octiane in the tank if not it will be a waste of time

Reactions: nutnutwelshman

Similar Thread Suggestions