Save 10p a Lt

Roy

clio197.net legend
At sainsburys when you spend £60 on your shopping till Sunday
On your fuel boys n girls

doesnt matter who cuts the price...its a price cut and hopefully the other petrol retailers will feel the need to follow :biggrin:

V-power near me is 1.40 a litre. How does that compare to elsewhere? Its dropped 3p in about a month :smile:

137.9 at the moment at my local, was as high as 143.9 about a month ago.

But, the next nearest Shell to me had droppped their Diesel down to 134.9 this morning, so hopefully the Petrol price will follow suit.

My local super is £1.509

In the sun today it said if you spend £50 instore aslong as you buy a pack of tuna and a few tins of coke you get 15p a litre off fuel that's already £1.28

10p off a litre is really good (Still paying way to much at that price). Tesco also have a 5p off a litre when you spend £50.

Though I always find when the shop is offering the money off petrol vouchers they dont lower the initial price as much as shops not running the same sort of promotion.

Not put any fuel in mine for weeks. Filled her up with Momentum and been going ever since, so I haven't got a clue how much it is! Lol! When I fill the van up I don't even look at the price, I'm not paying! Lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions