Saw the most unreal thing happen yesterday...[Someone else has seen him too[

Is there truth to this story? I've never tried to insert anything up my arse but a few things concern me.

1) if he's swivelling about on the gearstick with the engine running how does he not knock it into gear?

2) is it even possible to fit the diameter of a gear knob up there!?

He really would benefit from a full set of vibra technic engine mounts, much more vibration through the gearstick.

Is there truth to this story? I've never tried to insert anything up my arse but a few things concern me.

1) if he's swivelling about on the gearstick with the engine running how does he not knock it into gear?

He really would benefit from a full set of vibra technic engine mounts, much more vibration through the gearstick.

Lol.. I've heard he can even select reverse..

Lol.. I've heard he can even select reverse..

some say he luvs it when it crunches going in all forward gears :swear:

It truly was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. I still can't believe it. It is so weird, even someone with a wild imagination wouldn't think of this.

Point 1 of yours. Up and down on it. 2. Fisting? :woody: