Simulator games

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi
Which game is the closest thing to a driving simulation?
Atm i got forza 5( which is great and good type of simulator ) but now im looking for rally kind too .
Rally dirt ,wrc, or any better ones

Sent from somewhere in the middle east using nexus 6p

Assetto Corsa comes to consoles soon. Closest thing to replication of true steering feel Ive ever used. (best used with a wheel)

Project CARS on ps4 is as realistic as I've got to a racing sim, and such a wide variety of cars and events (Le Mans 24 Hour etc)!

Always enjoyed trying to set a good time in a 200 EDC around the Nurburgring, which is great fun!

Project CARS on ps4 is as realistic as I've got to a racing sim, and such a wide variety of cars and events (Le Mans 24 Hour etc)!

Always enjoyed trying to set a good time in a 200 EDC around the Nurburgring, which is great fun!
24 h in game?O.O

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've heard that Dirt Rally is quite good. I haven't played it myself but heard from a PS4 owner who's played it.

Makes me think back to Colin McRae Rally on the old Playstations :cloud9:

I'm still playing Project CARS (1). Some people say the handling is bad but if you've a wheel and set it up correctly it actually is great in my opinion.

The problem is if you have driven the real track nothing is the same I play forza 6 in night mode with everything off on Spa and its still not the same

Yes, not even with laser measured tracks and what not else it'll be the same. I had a discussion with a race driver about it and he said it's obviously not comparable. But it's still fun and that's what counts.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
The problem is if you have driven the real track nothing is the same I play forza 6 in night mode with everything off on Spa and its still not the same
Yes, not even with laser measured tracks and what not else it'll be the same. I had a discussion with a race driver about it and he said it's obviously not comparable. But it's still fun and that's what counts.
That's true it's fun