Snowed in

I'd storm that trooper....

Judging by our back wall we had about a foot.

sajuvesa.jpg

And a pic out our bedroom window. Just gotta venture out to take the kids to swimming lessons now.....

urarazu8.jpg

I popped to see a mate foolishly last nite, left at about 8 and the roads were totally clear, left a couple of hours later to be greeted by this...

IMAG0702.jpg

Just round the next bend was a BMW backwards in a hedge, so no one could move anywhere for about 30mins!

what the "ultiamte driving machine" backwards in a hedge :rofl: thought they were the wholly grail of driving :tongueout:inky:

what the "ultiamte driving machine" backwards in a hedge :rofl: thought they were the wholly grail of driving :tongueout:inky:

In his defense... he was helping people get round him as opposed to sitting in his car struggling.

The ammount of people you see just planting their foot in this weather is daft, they deserve to get stuck!

Not here. Once again Manchester was an epic fail at snow yesterday. Pretty much all melted now too :worried:

Depends where you are...

We had about 3 or 4 inches from tea time yesterday to midnight last night.

I kind of miss it, it made roundabouts a lot of fun :smile: grab a bit of hand brake and.... ddorrrifffftooooooooo!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gj-rs200 Clio General Chat 51