Snowed in

clear the snow off your dish! mine did the same the other day...ended up leaning out of the bedroom window with a floor mop to clear the snow off it :poke:

Its cold out there!!!

I may have to cave in tho, me and modern radio stations dont mix well

Been coming down no more than an hour yet the street looks like this!

apu8eqe5.jpg
eje6ytys.jpg

Look im not going out in pjs and wellies just to take a photo of my snow covered satellite dish that i cant reach

Ex wife, happily send her to out in wellies and pjs!!

Yep i can forecast 100% chance of snow as well, what did they do, look out thecwindow and guessed...

I've not had any snow so far which I'm kinda pleased about. Having said that its been raining here for days and even the main road in flooded in places. Showing no signs of stopping either.

Hambleton eh?

Got a very good customer there, if you see any Koenegsegsegsegsegsegs milling about then give Paul a wave. :smile:

I've seen one about but only once or twice, there is a Lambo down the road and I saw a new mclaren the other day.

The same guy has an MP4 (silver) and also a Spyder (red). From memory he also has at least 2 Rollers, 3 Lambo's, 13 Ferrari's, 19 Porsche's, in total he has 58 cars or at least he had 58 a few weeks ago... He might be on 59 by now. Genuinely nice guy by the way so if you were to spot him in town and say hello or ask him about his car(s) then he'd always have time to talk.

The same guy has an MP4 (silver) and also a Spyder (red). From memory he also has at least 2 Rollers, 3 Lambo's, 13 Ferrari's, 19 Porsche's, in total he has 58 cars or at least he had 58 a few weeks ago... He might be on 59 by now. Genuinely nice guy by the way so if you were to spot him in town and say hello or ask him about his car(s) then he'd always have time to talk.

Mmmm, I know someone with 13 Ferraris in their collection. He races the 250 GTO and has a real Stormtroper in his house.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gj-rs200 Clio General Chat 51