So what did you get?

My feet have been well cared for and I'll smell nice for a good few months yet :smile:

I was very spoilt this year! Got a Karcher K5, GoPro Hero3+ Black and I got myself a Losi Micro RC car :smile:

Got quite spoiled of the OH but had most fun with my HD snow lance!

11565362113_3259c6fd3f_c.jpg[COLOR=

Last edited:
This year we didn't really do presents, expensive year more plus as my daughter gets older her tastes get rather more expensive.. Anyone who's got a teenager will probably know this..

I did get a nice new Sony headunit though and a scanguage will be on its way to me very soon.

This year we didn't really do presents, expensive year more plus as my daughter gets older her tastes get rather more expensive.. Anyone who's got a teenager will probably know this..

I did get a nice new Sony headunit though and a scanguage will be on its way to me very soon.

You are lucky mate, most girls have got kids of their own by the time they reach 12 in Crawley. Then Christmas gets REALLY expensive :wink:

i got spoilt :smiley:

mac book air
some bits of fishing gear
a stunt driving day
and the usual carry on aftershave and other bits

Just some suspension that works may be a good place to start Angel

I got a funny feeling it's either a Supersprint or a set of Rotas

Just some suspension that works may be a good place to start Angel

I got a funny feeling it's either a Supersprint or a set of Rotas

Can't believe the trouble you've had with the clubsports Kenny.

Hard choice between the exhaust and the wheels. one is only noticeable to you when your in the car, the other only noticeable when your not in the car. Think I'd go for v the exhaust first though