Some LY Goodness ( Updated with more piks)

Had abit of a photoshoot of my car yesterday as the weather was good my mate David Palmer did his first shoot on my car I only only have 3 photos upto yet as he's sorting the rest but massive thanks to him.

Sorry but some quality has been lost due to crappy photobucket

74407132.jpg

4c6f6a91.jpg

a5a1ec49.jpg

7dcdf37a.jpg

5d6b5030.jpg

d926b41a.jpg

09254b1f.jpg

d2abf2a6.jpg

c4a37ce3.jpg

32cb8198.jpg

Last edited:
Liking the pictures Dom and we still need to get some pictures of our 2 Liquid Yellow Beauty's together :thumbsup:

Cheers for comments guys, hope
You like rest of photos

And yea aaron Defo mate especially if your thinking of selling

After looking into it properly mate, I've decided that I'll just grin and bare paying the extra money out a month after all its only for a couple of years and I've always wanted to own a car from new. Plus it's a great looking car and drives like a dream so she'll have to be a keeper lol :tongueout:

I know what you mean, don't think there's been a meet since January so wouldn't mind getting one sorted out! :clap:

I wasn't 100% to be honest, if I do decide to go then I'll just get tickets on the day - wasn't sure if anyone I knew was going so never bothered looking into it. You know how much the tickets are on the day?

Whilst your on here buddy, do you have a link for the wind deflectors as I'm after some for mine. Just ordered my private plate too so after a couple of weeks she'll be rocking her new plates. Think I may go pressed with the new reg :smile:

Aye that sounds alright bud, what day is FCS this year then?
I'm hoping I'll have my private reg on by then - make it look even better for the show :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions