Some New Pics!

Amazing pictures and perfect backdrop - perfect pictures!

If you have a telephoto lens, try using that next time - stand as far away from the car as you can, and zoom right in! It does wonders for an amazing background as you have there!

Thanks all!

Was quite lucky with the sun in the background, it poked out from behind the clouds just after I pulled in.

Mike - the biggest zoom lens I have is a 300mm Sigma, would that do the same? These pics were taken with my girlfriends new bridge camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38, fantastic little camera!

Liambo - no don't recall saying that about my wheels, although I do think they look pretty dark in those photos!

Thanks all!

Was quite lucky with the sun in the background, it poked out from behind the clouds just after I pulled in.

Mike - the biggest zoom lens I have is a 300mm Sigma, would that do the same? These pics were taken with my girlfriends new bridge camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38, fantastic little camera!

Liambo - no don't recall saying that about my wheels, although I do think they look pretty dark in those photos!

Yeah 300mm lens will work a treat!

It brings the backgorund "forward" and makes it out of focus - which makes the in-focus car stand out even more as the eyes are not being distracted by background detail :smile:

Here is an example that I have:

at 70mm:

2.jpg

and double that at 140mm:

suki-1.jpg

Throws the background out enough to make it no distracting :smile:

Try it!

Are those pics done on Photoshop? I just got Photoshop, slowly learning it...:scared:

No mate, don't have photoshop, I use Corel PaintShop Pro X2 instead.

The HDR's were done with Photomatix Pro 3 though, combining 3 photos into one. Just having a mess about as I don't understand the settings much at the min lol

No mate, don't have photoshop, I use Corel PaintShop Pro X2 instead.

The HDR's were done with Photomatix Pro 3 though, combining 3 photos into one. Just having a mess about as I don't understand the settings much at the min lol

Oh right 8), they look cool anyways! :thumbup: