Sprint Booster installation Clio 197?

Hi.

I bought a Sprint booster Gen1 for my Clio 197 but unsure how to fit it?

I have watched a video on you tube on someone fitting a Gen2 to a BMW. He had to remove his accelerator pedal to clip onto the fly by wire. I have had a look and I can see a cable running down below where the cruise control & Traction Control switch that clips onto the side of the accelerator. Not to sure whether to unclip that or not? I dnt want to disrupt anything and have lots of warning lights on dash board come up.

If anyone has fitted one to their 197 and had instructions that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Give Litchy a shout, he has the Gen2 on his but I would think the fitting process would be fairly similar.

fitting sprint booster

If you take a look at top accelerator pedal you will see a plug connector. the sprint booster fits in between these plastic connectors. so undo plug and put sprint booster between.

On the gen 2 had to grind a 1cm bit of metal right angle off the top of pedal to make room for the plug in to fit.

Apart from that its pretty easy plug and play.

Hi mate glad you recieved it safely. It's a simple process. Just unclip the main plug and fit the unit in between the pedal and plug, simples! Enjoy.

Do a search of sprintbooster, there was someone on here trying to sort out a group buy, there should be details of a supplier on there

Cost me around £180, that's going back around 10months, no real change in performance obviously but the drivability of it has increased hugely I would def recommend this and buy for future cars

Cost me around £180, that's going back around 10months, no real change in performance obviously but the drivability of it has increased hugely I would def recommend this and buy for future cars

This is nice information to know before fitting my Gen1.