Sprintbooster being fitted tmw....

Another fleebay bargain....Don't believe what you read and if you get the chance buy one and try it. They will even give you your money back if you dont like it...Negative feeback is often from those who have never had one...

Simple concept BUT the best mod I've EVER done to ANY car...it is that good. Yes you can press the pedal quicker to get the same effect but the SB is like Linford Christie giving a fat bloke a 80 yard start....The fat blokes already crossing the line no matter how fast Linford starts!!

Currently press the pedal then......gap.........power (made worse by bloody decat) plus modern day electronic throttles are crap.

SB press the pedal then instant...power. little or no delay. Works just like most of the sport buttons on current modern cars. Makes throttle abit more eager...Simples

Old SB was hard work, felt like you were racing everyone. New one (which I've won) has 3 setting, off, race (green) and Linford (red)

Last edited:
I've had the gen1 SB fitted and removed as I can confirm pulling away gently is impossible. Drag starts everywhere.

Update

UPSIDE
Can't speak highly enough about this product. The throttle response is soooo eager, its like a different car. I took it across the tops and frighten myself in full throttle mode (red). Very scarey. Best £200 you will spend..trust me.
DOWNSIDE
You want to drive full throttle everywhere..
The car is terrible from cold in green or red. To be honest, at times can make the jerky-ness EVEN worst. For me more a mod when the revs are higher (but thats the clio all over). Press the button and smile

I need to solve the clio's problem below 4000 rpm which I feel the V6 airbox, matched inlets and a proper custom remap will help.

To be honest, that will be fast enough for me....

BUY ONE & THANK ME LATER...but make sure its the gen2, cause without the option to switch it off would be a nightmare and very draining....in traffic

Last edited:
I was looking at this, think im gonna do get one. So you not gonna do the meg conversion mate?

I was looking at this, think im gonna do get one. So you not gonna do the meg conversion mate?

I'm still looking for donor car. If one comes up for right money then yes but not really fussed. I take my hat off to you with yours but my project is all about cheapness.....For example, this week alone I fitted 200 clocks and sprintbooster for less than £80!!!! The sprintbooster alone would be £200....

Last edited: