Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

Love this thread...so here's 5 since saturday:

1. You pick up your brand new car from the dealer - great start, to be handed flowers...WTF is it 1992?

2. Your new car is 'prepped' and ready for collection sir. Prepped by who exactly, Stevie Wonder...

3. Shopping at Waitrose, a complete bunch of cluster f&^%s who have no idea how to shop or have an ounce of sense that they are blocking an entire f&^%$(g isle while 'Godfrey' and 'Felicity' pick their favourite pasta...absolute c^&^s.

4. Shopping at Waitrose while 'Felicity' and 'Godfrey' are at the checkouts drinking coffee from their waitrose cups, absolute c^&^s. Get your shopping then sit and have a drink.

5. Parents that mouth off to their kids swearing, in public while your kids are with you - what is wrong with people?

You Sir crack me up !

So much truth coupled with so little tolerance of numb-skulls.......

Reactions: kevlar
Love this thread...so here's 5 since saturday:

1. You pick up your brand new car from the dealer - great start, to be handed flowers...WTF is it 1992?

2. Your new car is 'prepped' and ready for collection sir. Prepped by who exactly, Stevie Wonder...

3. Shopping at Waitrose, a complete bunch of cluster f&^%s who have no idea how to shop or have an ounce of sense that they are blocking an entire f&^%$(g isle while 'Godfrey' and 'Felicity' pick their favourite pasta...absolute c^&^s.

4. Shopping at Waitrose while 'Felicity' and 'Godfrey' are at the checkouts drinking coffee from their waitrose cups, absolute c^&^s. Get your shopping then sit and have a drink.

5. Parents that mouth off to their kids swearing, in public while your kids are with you - what is wrong with people?

No 3 - these wankers get my trolley run up the back of their legs , followed by an 'oh sorry, excuse me' *innocent face*.

No 5 - about 5 years ago in tesco I saw a guy say to his 3-4 year old son, who was cryingand clearly upset, "I've had enough of you, you're getting it when we get home". I walked over to him and said "I'm no expert but maybe he's crying because you've just threatend him?". He replied "fuck off you cunt" and I said to him "try and hit me and we'll see how far you get ". As he was walking away I said "people like you should be sterilised". Utter dick.

Reactions: kevlar
I'm currently watching women give birth, that doesn't do much for me either
Any particular reason for doing that mate? Did you just go along to the local hospital in your white coat because there wasn't much on TV? Don't tell me any of them are yours!?

Giving this a bit of a bump because of a rather displearuable experience that just happened to me that I'll leave to your imagaintions!

But what is it with thin toilet paper??? Ffs

Having just caught up with this thread... This is the standout for me!

If I wanted to have a prostate exam I'd have booked one. I didn't fancy giving myself one at Birchanger Services!

Reactions: Jimmy
You must live in an upmarket area. One with a Sports Direct ? :smile:

Its shell-suits that are all the rage in Sunny Great Yarmouth....
Nooo sports direct miles away. Home bargains is over the road though although I refuse to set foot in there as I no I will be forced to lump some chav one.
Yesterday I saw an all white number inc trainers.