Swissvax Meet (details pg8)

Which date can you attend a Swissvax meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul

Platinum Member
Just wondering if there would be any interest in a detailing meet at Swissvax HQ in Yorkshire, this was the first meet I ever attended a couple of years ago and it was eye opening.

If there is tonight interest I will sort something out for a Saturday in Spring.

:smile:

Paul if anyone from my end put there name down and willing to bring me up I would love to go

i'd also be up for this,where abouts in yorkshire would it be held mate? would need to know dates as well as i work shifts,cheers

It is at their HQ, cant quite remember the place (for some reason I think Richmond), but they have moved to new premises recently. I will pull the details together next time I am on the pc.

Spoke to them a while back about arranging this and they are more than happy to do demos etc again.

just checked paul and the website says its based in Knaresborough,North Yorkshire,HG5 9JA,if this is the new premises i'd defo be up for this as its only an hours drive

I'd be up for this, bit of a treck from Oxfordshire but would be great to go there! If it goes ahead and anybody wants a lift/convoy on the way, that'd be even better!

Done. I will email them tonight and see what availability they have in the coming weeks, most likely be April now though (obviously lol).