Swissvax!

Hey guys!

I'm considering buying a pot of wax more specifically Swissvax Glacier or Shield. I know there are loads of others out there and I've been arguing with myself reading 2897825424 reviews on detailing world
Anyone on here tried SV Glacier or Shield

I currently use Autoglym SRP > Blacklight > V7

Cheers!

I have Best of Show and Shield. Both great waxes, super easy to use and add that little something to the finish. For a cheaper alternative (and my current go to wax) look at Blackfire Midnight Sun it does all of the above while costing less.

I use best of show, and if Glacier or Shield is half as easy to use and as affective it will be worth every penny. BTW its not just how good but how easy to use imo.

best of show whilst £200 a pot will last you 5 years at least! so isn't that bad after the outlay.

Yea I've heard and read that the Swissvax waxes ease of use is is excellent. I'll have a look at the Blackfire wax see what I think.

I don't have £200 atm although it may be worth waiting a wee while longer before taking the plunge and getting best of show. However me and a mate have a man date sorted to fully clean the cars at the end of the month haha.

Cheers for the advice I'll keep you updated on which one I purchase :smiley: