Tarmac Rally Car

Looks like you are seeded around a few quick cars up at ingleston, that wee Gtm is a fair bit of kit. I think I will be out, last min call up to sit in with a first timer but it's 50/50 at the min, will come over and say hi if so.

Phil

Steel rods, hi comp pistons, single piece valves, cat cams
mapped at 167 at the wheels ,
bought one of the manifolds from eBay as standard manifold touched the r3 steering rack

Steel rods, hi comp pistons, single piece valves, cat cams
mapped at 167 at the wheels ,
bought one of the manifolds from eBay as standard manifold touched the r3 steering rack

thanks.

interesting 167 @ wheels, i'll have to have a look at a std 197 makes, as thats only about 195@fly assuming a 17% transmission loss, which it wouldn't be any more than that, does the sadev have a gear close to 1:1??

Not to sure it is low geard
about 112 flat out, yes thought it would have had more than that, does feel like it has more

Proil can you give us an insight in regards to the itb setup you are running mate?

And what is the difference of the R3 steering rack? Cheers

the itb set up is the direct to head AT Throttle bodies, had to cut a bit out of the plastic crossmember to get the air filter in, also had bought one of the alloy radiators from ebay which i had shortened so that it wasn't sitting in front of the air filter

the r3 steering rack is hydraulic rather than electric and uses standard renault steering pump, but very quick 2 turns lock to lock, in center 1 turn to full lock, but not cheap

Similar Thread Suggestions