The iPad 3

I won't be upgrading my iPad2 tbh. The screen in the iPad 2 is brilliant so I'm not exactly worried the new one is better. I just wish they would sort out the force closing apps and Flash - then it'd be perfect :smile:

Getting fed up of Android. They need to perfect 1 version of it rather than keep moving to different versions.

^^ this is exactly why I've moved away from them, I picked up an iPad 2 whilst in the states over an android tablet and I'm switching HTC - iPhone 4s at the moment.

Getting fed up of Android. They need to perfect 1 version of it rather than keep moving to different versions.

My experience on my android phones is that the software updates transform the device, sometimes addressing many faults. My current android phone is a Sony Arc S and it's great! Does some many things so well! My mate has an iPhone 4 and is just seems so crap compared.

I think they're trying to get the software to a point where it's good enough, but having the range of hardware which is constantly updating means they've go to keep changing things.

The good thing about those Asus transformers is that they've got a proper keyboard to type on, so for me are a bit more usable if you type loads.

Been using a Samsung slate (meant to be an iPad killer)a bit this week and it is good, but for me, I prefer the netbook.

My experience on my android phones is that the software updates transform the device, sometimes addressing many faults. My current android phone is a Sony Arc S and it's great! Does some many things so well! My mate has an iPhone 4 and is just seems so crap compared.

I think they're trying to get the software to a point where it's good enough, but having the range of hardware which is constantly updating means they've go to keep changing things.

The good thing about those Asus transformers is that they've got a proper keyboard to type on, so for me are a bit more usable if you type loads.

Been using a Samsung slate (meant to be an iPad killer)a bit this week and it is good, but for me, I prefer the netbook.

You'd be surprised just how quickly you can adapt to typing on the iPad. Start off slow but after a while i can almost type as fast on my ipad as a convensional keyboard.

an iwhat?

if it dont have seats n a steering wheel i dont really give a phuck!

lol

Got my confirmation of shipment this afternoon. Pretty impressed with the turn around, my 4S took them 5 days to send me an order confirmation let alone shipment consignment details :wink:

To me if you have got the latest iPhone 4 then the touch and the iPad are just fashion statements. The day I got my 4 I was like yippee then I got my iPad 2 and I was like it's the same but bigger and you carnt call or text :worried:... Same with the 4 I updated it to 4s software and no different what so ever. Okay maybe a better camera but by what 2 mp.. Il wait till the 5 comes and spend my money on akro exhausts and trackdays till then.

So you compare Internet browsing and watching videos/movies on the iPad with doing it on your iPhone? Absouloutly crazy statement. Crazy I tell thee.

I've got a buyer for my white iPad 2 32gb.. £325 (unless someone on here wants to outbid :wink:). I think I'm going to que up and hope I get one, I'll be at the Solihull Apple store if anyone wants to join me.

Seriously? I didn't think it'd be as popular as the phone...

Good job for online pre-order then :smile: