The iPad 3

32gb white wifi, I work at sea so no phone signal so no need for 4g. Got wifi on board though. So far it's great, first iPad I've had. I tried the ipad2 in the shop and can see why people wouldn't upgrade.

Yes there great and no I wouldn't upgrade neither I love mine now it's so simple to use

Ran my empty and so its on charge for the next 200 hours. This is taking a long time to charge compared to the iPad 2.

What cover are you guys going with? I want it as light and easy to hold as possible.

Played with a new 3 today in Tesco. The screen is clearly much better than the 2. Really didn't think it'd be that obvious but it is.

Now gotta try and flog my current 2 and convince Emma the 3 is for us lol.

Played with a new 3 today in Tesco. The screen is clearly much better than the 2. Really didn't think it'd be that obvious but it is.

Now gotta try and flog my current 2 and convince Emma the 3 is for us lol.

But why ????

You tested the screen on the new ones Roy, its like night and day, I couldn't believe it when i saw it!

I have Luke but I had mine for Xmas and there is not enough new bits on it to justify selling up to get another especially for what I use it for

Pretty sure I'm getting an iPad in the next week or so, but should I go for 16 or 32gb?? Also getting it on a 2 year finance thing from currys which should be good because in 2years I will be able to get whatever iPad is out then being as they do a new one every year!!

roy is it wireless that apple tv how does it work ?

Yes mate all you do is plug it in and away you go.Its called AirPlay all you do is swipe your iPad left to right at the bottom and you see the controls come up simple
Get the new version though it's 1080 not 720 big difference

Pretty sure I'm getting an iPad in the next week or so, but should I go for 16 or 32gb?? Also getting it on a 2 year finance thing from currys which should be good because in 2years I will be able to get whatever iPad is out then being as they do a new one every year!!

Biggest you can afford Luke because you will eat up the memory quite quick I got 64 and only got 5 left I got thousands of pic and video and songs on + all the apps