Things I don't like

Grim day in the Shuv household. Mrs Shuv has collected a shiner of a car-park dent. Boom goes a few hundred squids there....

But worse still....much-much worse.......soooooooo much worse: i've left work to find that one of those flying rat things that shits some type of black-tar looking stuff has been circling my car all day doing its stuff. I've never seen anything like it.

I might just go to bed now and get rid of today :tonguewink:

anything that moves around my car..cats,birds etc..i would not be happy and probably would not have jet washed it in the morning before work..kudos to you mate...

Grim day in the Shuv household. Mrs Shuv has collected a shiner of a car-park dent. Boom goes a few hundred squids there....

But worse still....much-much worse.......soooooooo much worse: i've left work to find that one of those flying rat things that shits some type of black-tar looking stuff has been circling my car all day doing its stuff. I've never seen anything like it.

You lot make me feel so much better about my paintwork obsession.

I swear, I tell people in work about how pe'ed off I am that I had to clean the car AGAIN today and they look at me like 'but has it still got 4 wheels?'

These people just do NOT understand how precious our paintwork is to us...

They walk amongst us

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimmy

At least it should come off easy with the amount of protection on your car!!

I swear them things purposefully shit on nice cars cos you never see shitty old cars covered in shit!

At least it should come off easy with the amount of protection on your car!!

Yea i was joking about the seriousness. Well; apart from the dint in the wife's :rage:

lol on birds picking their car. I agree. You can see it in seagulls eyes I swear. Bastid things....

BALLS! Sorry mate.

Hope @Pav is right!

Not good dude :worried: I hope you get things sorted on both counts... At least you didn't have the double whammy on one car.... Lemons and lemonade etc :wink:

Getting a scouring pad to get Red paint off my hands at work and going really hard at one stubborn bit; to then realise it was actually a cut / scrape. OUCH !

Getting a scouring pad to get Red paint off my hands at work and going really hard at one stubborn bit; to then realise it was actually a cut / scrape. OUCH !
its one of those moments when you feel like an idiot (after you've realized) and you are hurting yourself..
:excited:

Owuch!

I once tried to clean floor paint off my hands with water and soap lol. Got in a bit of a stress trying to scrub it off (when I first started out at work) you know that real thick horrible stuff. Guy had to get me thinners lol!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Owuch!

I once tried to clean floor paint off my hands with water and soap lol. Got in a bit of a stress trying to scrub it off (when I first started out at work) you know that real thick horrible stuff. Guy had to get me thinners lol!

I only use thinners to wash my hands after working on the car [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro