Things that irritate you while driving?

I wish come out with me one day you would die at the things people do Mes

Sadly mate, I don't think I'd be that surprised. But I'm sure you've seen more ridiculous behaviour than any of us given what you do. Dread to even think.

Glad I don't have to drive every day!

Remembered another one! People who drive up to an empty roundabout and stop. Then you see them turn their head to look to the right before deciding if it is safe to proceed. It happens so much here! Oh & another one at roundabouts, those people who turn right from the left hand lane! Crazy! Again common in the Highlands. Apparently this is how they're teaching people now...why? That's the opposite to what I was taught, so now we have drivers following different rules according to when they were taught! Madness. If you're ever in Inverness also be aware that there are folk who come here from the Scottish islands who haven't ever seen a traffic light. There are several sets of lights where you have to watch out as people will drive straight through a red light apparently not realising that they've done anything wrong. Rant over!

Reactions: Sean197
and to add more after last night...

those that cannot keep in the correct lane when a roundabout has 2 lanes going round it (ie copping the corner!)
being over taken by a citroen c1 lol
see you on the road and pull out from a side road late so you have to brake/slow down quickly and once you have done that they then speed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black toyota aygos not wanting you to overtake when on the scott 500 lol

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
My own poor driving sometimes when I realise I’ve been a buffoon and inconvenienced someone else.

As much as I love driving, I’m not always the best driver, even after 33 years of practice [emoji17]

I hope I’m not some of the examples above [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My own poor driving sometimes when I realise I’ve been a buffoon and inconvenienced someone else.

As much as I love driving, I’m not always the best driver, even after 33 years of practice [emoji17]

I hope I’m not some of the examples above [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

i am sure we all have our faults at times!

those that cannot keep in the correct lane when a roundabout has 2 lanes going round it (ie copping the corner!)

This is perfectly legal, part of advanced driving naturally only when you don't impede someone else's line, it bugs the piss out of me when you get people taking a massively wide line at a empty roundabout, causing traffic behind to slow down instead of just maintaining a speed and driving right through (going straight)

Reactions: sevenfourate
- People not indicating. Seriously, how hard is this??

- When you give way to someone (i.e. blockage on one side/right of way etc) and they can't even be bothered to wave/flash their lights in thanks. I realise this isn't compulsory, but a little bit of manners doesn't harm anyone.

- Any Audi driver: who made you God of the roads??

- People who stick their sat navs slap-bang in the middle of the windscreen - doesn't inconvenience me immediately, but it will do when they smash into me because they can't f*****g see because of the Tom Tom in the way...

- People who line up teddy bears on the dashboard/parcel shelf - for much the same reasons as the above.

- Golf R owners who have to drive at 10/10ths everywhere they go, just because.

- When people squeeze past parked cars and me, missing my wing mirror by millimetres and making me pucker - those 3 seconds you've saved will greatly enhance your life I assume?

- Cyclists who insist on continuing to ride 2/3 abreast when there's clearly a mile-long tailback behind them.

- Drivers who go into an apoplectic rage after I beep at them because they pulled in front of me/cut me up/nearly wiped me out (usually some dicksnot in an Audi...)

Reactions: kevlar and DS197

- When you give way to someone (i.e. blockage on one side/right of way etc) and they can't even be bothered to wave/flash their lights in thanks. I realise this isn't compulsory, but a little bit of manners doesn't harm anyone.

- People who stick their sat navs slap-bang in the middle of the windscreen - doesn't inconvenience me immediately, but it will do when they smash into me because they can't f*****g see because of the Tom Tom in the way...

- People who line up teddy bears on the dashboard/parcel shelf - for much the same reasons as the above.

- When people squeeze past parked cars and me, missing my wing mirror by millimetres and making me pucker - those 3 seconds you've saved will greatly enhance your life I assume?

- Cyclists who insist on continuing to ride 2/3 abreast when there's clearly a mile-long tailback behind them.

- Drivers who go into an apoplectic rage after I beep at them because they pulled in front of me/cut me up/nearly wiped me out (usually some dicksnot in an Audi...)

A longer list than most: i have observed :smile:

People who ov

Audi BMW drivers that over take me on the slip road M24/M4 then slow down round the corner which you can take at 70+30 with no problems deeeeeeerrrrrr

This is perfectly legal, part of advanced driving naturally only when you don't impede someone else's line, it bugs the piss out of me when you get people taking a massively wide line at a empty roundabout, causing traffic behind to slow down instead of just maintaining a speed and driving right through (going straight)

maybe but when they do it because they dodnt use mirrors and your along side them not so