Things you won't have done by fcs :(:(

What were people hoping to get done before fcs that they know they won't. Get done now for me wheel refurb... There terrible !! Also passenger door scratch even though I've tried to hide best I can :/
What about other people?

I wanted do to another mod by FCS, but service due came on so thought it be best to get that sorted so it's running nice and smooth for the trek up. Got a clay and fresh coat of wax on it the other day though. So just needs a wash and prep up there now.

got my alloys done in black and spent 6 hours last week cleanin it so all i need to do is give it a wash and a quick spray with detailign spray and im sorted, was thinking a black roof but i think that OTT now :wink: going to be raining for fcs so we see whos took care in the care :wink: beads for the win :tongueout:

Are we having an club awards? Previous clubs I've gone with have done there own awards. I know we are having a joint stand, but something could be done, with just clio197/200.net

Like car of show?
Cleanest car?
Members choice?

i want to get my doors handle a quick spray black but know i wont take my car off the road to do it, but im hoping to get door bullets done gloss black as ive already made some smoke side repeater lenses to match them, but not sure i want to them with out the handles, minor i know.

I wanted to get some spacers sorted but funds are a bit too low at the moment, so I'll be rocking the standard fitment look lol

Judging by the weather and lack of garage..... clean the car lol, I might win muckiest car of show as spending last 2 weeks in quarries its looking like its been on army duties lol

I wanted to get it all washed, polished and wax'd and the decals put on the side but not looking good :worried:

Yeah I'm pretty pissed about the weather TBH. My plan was to do the big summer detail in prep for the show. I've even got the day off work on Friday and even got the workshop cleared so I can get wheels off and the machine polisher out. I'll still do it, but It'll be wrecked by the time I get to Donnington :worried:

I have spacers but I ****ed up when buying so need altering may be able to do that not sure though... For cleaning wise I gave it the full go over last week so now just need to wash and rapid detailer:smile:

I have spacers but I ****ed up when buying so need altering may be able to do that not sure though... For cleaning wise I gave it the full go over last week so now just need to wash and rapid detailer:smile:

What did you cock up on the order Ben?