Time attack 2014 - Options?

Still, before it all went very dodgy at CPR, Alberts Evo VI got the better of RCM Gobstopper before RCM pulled out. Albert was a nice guy, was all very very very odd what went on up there last summer and a lot of people lost their cars, jobs and monies.

Anyway, I digress, TA is a great spectacle. It's just a damn shame they're not running at Oulton Park this year because I'd have gone out to play.

Are you refering to car planet ie rc developments ?

Yeah I'm not entirely sure of what went on, but they were one of my customers at my old job and the morning after the night before we arrived as normal and the lads were all sat outside waiting for somebody to open up and let them start work... We went back the next day and people were in there clearing the place out whilst the Police were trying to make sense of it all and close the building up.

Very very odd and such a shame for this who lost jobs, cars, money etc..

I heard rumours of what had gone on, it's all a bit vague though.

It'll be ~650BHP and ~1200KG, but obviously that'll be in a different class to what you'd be in if you chose to go with the Clio.
AGH MOTHER LAND! That's mental power to weight!

That cars a beast! The driver is pretty nuts too by the look of it.

It's a shame money plays into this so much... They should divide some leagues up by spending limit or something... Seems a bit harsh to me - like back in the days of F1 when Ferrari could spend what they wanted... >.<

Yeah I'm not entirely sure of what went on, but they were one of my customers at my old job and the morning after the night before we arrived as normal and the lads were all sat outside waiting for somebody to open up and let them start work... We went back the next day and people were in there clearing the place out whilst the Police were trying to make sense of it all and close the building up.

Very very odd and such a shame for this who lost jobs, cars, money etc..

I heard rumours of what had gone on, it's all a bit vague though.
Yes i got took for a couple of quid that was before they liquidated though even said though clive is a top bloke its just the divs he invested with

Similar Thread Suggestions