Top grill removal

Some people have said you can remove them simply by pulling them but I wouldn't recommend it.

When I've done mine in the past I have undone the 4 bolts holding the top of the front bumper in place, lifted it forwards to pull it off a couple of locating points and then your able to get your hand in down behind it to reach each grill.

It's tight and you may scrape your arm a little but it's worked for me. You'll be able to feel at the bottom of each grill three separate points on the grill to lift up and push out slightly and this will dislodge the grill enough so it pops straight out.

When I got mine out for painting I did it by pulling for the bottom corner, nearest the headlight. This should unclip them from the bottom so they can be pulled straight off. Just bare in mind the bottom is the only side that is clipped (2 I think) and it can only be removed in that way.

Yeah i just pulled really hard from the bottom inner corners (away from the headlight) clips are very sturdy so dont worry about breaking them, even tho it feels like you might when your trying to get them out. Grey primer + satin black from halfords = job done

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416097131101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416097131101.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 81
Good work. I really need to do mine. Get bored of back to blacking them each week.

Very strong clips, usually take my grilles out each time I clean the car as it's so easy.