Track / Race Clio 197 - Rotoryboy

Yellowstuff are are very good, used them on a couple of cars now (currently on the Clio now) and I am hard on brakes.

Just remember brake pads (and tyres) seem to get some of the most opinionated responses from people who have typically never tried them.... :smile:

Yellowstuff and ds2500 are very similar they are good but only last me 2 trackdays. Ds1.11 are a little more expensive but give even better performance and last twice as long

Well after some too-ing and fro-ing, I decided to remove the F1 design roof. I went to get a nice gloss white one for the whole roof but when I got there he started talking carbon :tongueout:anic:. He stuck a small panel worth on the roof to show me what it would look like and the deal was done :thumbup:

Collect tomorrow so will post pics

Well as expected, I had a little change of heart with the full carbon. I wanted something different but something that looked right.

I decided a full black roof with carbon detail was the way to go. I am happy with it.

image-3-3.jpg

image-2-3.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-1-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: papa
errrrr...................Right guys. As life is, a curve ball has just arrived and I will now need to sell this. Gutted isn't even close to what I am feeling. Let me know if any of you are interested in it.

I will be putting a For Sale thread together this weekend. A track day car that hasn't even got to it's first track yet :zomg:

Sorry to hear Mark :worried:

that's gutting that it hasn't even seen a track day :worried:

I echo Gez's sentiments.. sorry to hear this. In the short time you've owned it you've built a tidy little track car with some great mods.

Hope everything sorts itself out for you.

Well something has come off that we weren't expecting as of yet. We have been offered a position in the south west of France so we are selling everything and moving. It's good for us as a family but just gutting to have to give up the Clio. I WILL be looking for a LHD 197 when I get there.

What's this worth?

Last edited:
I'm back. I couldn't really bare to sell it, so I stashed it at a mates while I was away. I am now back and will be collecting the Clio in the next few weeks. She will get on the track lol

Track days first, then lead up to Racing. Gives me time to have more tuition, medical, Race Licence etc. Plus if I race I will have to change the brakes

Got the Dash flocked by Banbury Flocking and am very pleased with the results. Dropped the bits off on Thursday and collected today (Saturday) so can't fault the service.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: papa