Two weeks ago I had this...

detailing-then.jpg

Now I have this...

detailing-now.jpg

(buckets and Grit Guard not shown)

IronX, 303 Aerospace, Poorboys White Diamond and Valet Pro tar remover on the way this week.

Help! :smiley:

And it begins.......

I remember when I first got into detailing. My bank was bare for quite a while lol. On i4detailing all the time looking at stuff.

My stuff stopped fitting in my box a while ago :\

HAHA I hear ya!

I now have an old bookcase in my garage that is full of this stuff!

To the op: I use the menzerna polishes too and think they are fantastic! (a must when doing some of the harder german paints!)

Have fun, and say goodbye to your spare cash!

Some nice kit you have there, I'd imagine that cost a fair old wack to get!

Lol someone has been to Halfords if I am not mistaken.... A lot of that kit looks very familiar!

Glad you have caught the Detailing bug matey

:thumbup:

Some of the Megs stuff is, when there was the 20% offer on. Most including the DA is from cleanyourcar.co.uk

When I first got my Fiesta RST back in 1999, I had a box full of Autoglym stuff, then when I got the 182 in 2004 some Poorboys and Clearkote bits - never as much as this though. I lived in a flat for 4 years so didn't really have the facilities but now I have a garage I can get back into it - luckily it's big enough to work around the car, so rain isn't a problem!

Need to sort out an outside tap then I can get a Nilfisk :smiley:

Good choice...I have a nilfisk and its a tough bit of kit! (brass pumps!)

I wish my garage was big enough to work around the car you lucky thing!

Recently bought a load of detailing kit for my 200, gona have a nice full relaxing day detailing the clio this Saturday ready to go Goodwood breakfast club Sunday morning :cloud9:
And the best bit is getting to smell all the waxes and polishes, mmmmmm bubble gum! mmmmmmmm fruity!:smile: