Two weeks ago I had this...

just in from the 200s first proper clean of the year. Started at 11am, just finished 10 mins ago. Never even got to do the inside of the car. Alloys, wash, clay then polish. Now a big black cloud is outside.

I made the mistake of going onto cleanyourcar.co.uk ... I had a purge over 3 months and ended up seeing the best part of £400 leave my account. I've got pretty much every Sonus product going, plus VP Snow Foam, VP Bilberry Juice and VP Artemis Wax. I'm in need of some more cloths in time for the summer, I think the ones I have have seen better days. I want to try some Wheel Sealant too as I've never used it and it's meant to be brilliant.

It's a diasease!!! :smiley:

Haha sorry Curley was rushing, boss was coming.

I have a sheepskin wash mitt dont you worry...ooo and brushes for getting round the diamonds etc.

And snow foam lance with magifoam, bilberry wheel cleaner, and tardis....the list goes on

I do it properly, promise!

The only thing i'm missing is snow foam and the lance thing, but not sure whether its worth £65 (including liquid) for one thing :/

Get on detailing world and there is a group buy on the foam and lance.

Mate just got the lance and 10l of magifoam for £69

Detailing help

Hi peopel a few people at work have asked me would i be intrested in cleaning there car as they saw mine when it was clean.

What do people use and for what prosecces i have a rough idea what i need but do i need all of this stuff-
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10498

Also what sorta hover would be good as one of them that ask has a dog cleaning service so its proberly full of dogs

J

Two months later and it's looking like this:

detailing-may2011.jpg

New additions:

- US buckets from CYC with gamma seal lids and Grit Guards (replacing £1 B&Q ones)
- Poorboys White Diamond
- Poorboys EX-P
- Poorboys Natural Look Dressing
- Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax
- Meguiars Last Touch & bottle
- Meguiars Super Degreaser & bottle
- Meguiars Hyper Wash
- Meguiars tyre dressing pad
- Meguiars microfibre applicator pad
- Autobrite Super Snow Foam
- 303 Aerospace Protectant
- Valet Pro Citrus Tar & Label Remover
- Eurow sheepskin mitt
- SFX-2 and SFX-3 spot pads
- Optimum No Rinse (ONR)
- B&Q grout sponges for ONR
- Hozelock pump sprayer for ONR

Not shown:

- IronX (not bringing that in the house!)
- Nilfisk C110
- Autobrite foam lance
- Hozelock 40m pro hose and cart

I don't think there's anything else I need now... Except maybe that Werkstat Acrylic kit, and some GTechniq G1 and G3... Magifoam... Chemical Guys Barebones...

Two months later and it's looking like this:

detailing-may2011.jpg

New additions:

- US buckets from CYC with gamma seal lids and Grit Guards (replacing £1 B&Q ones)
- Poorboys White Diamond
- Poorboys EX-P
- Poorboys Natural Look Dressing
- Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax
- Meguiars Last Touch & bottle
- Meguiars Super Degreaser & bottle
- Meguiars Hyper Wash
- Meguiars tyre dressing pad
- Meguiars microfibre applicator pad
- Autobrite Super Snow Foam
- 303 Aerospace Protectant
- Valet Pro Citrus Tar & Label Remover
- Eurow sheepskin mitt
- SFX-2 and SFX-3 spot pads
- Optimum No Rinse (ONR)
- B&Q grout sponges for ONR
- Hozelock pump sprayer for ONR

Not shown:

- IronX (not bringing that in the house!)
- Nilfisk C110
- Autobrite foam lance
- Hozelock 40m pro hose and cart

I don't think there's anything else I need now... Except maybe that Werkstat Acrylic kit, and some GTechniq G1 and G3... Magifoam... Chemical Guys Barebones...

top man :thumbup: