Usernames

dont no if this done beFore but couldn't find it in search. What is your username and why?
Mine is siliconsteve because I fit bathrooms and my t shirt always covered in silicon

Mine started when i joined a Ducati forum and owned the bike below [748 = seven-four-ate]

I just carried on using it everywhere after that because it was easy........

012.jpg

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Jimmy
Nice idea for a thread, I like it. Although I can't really offer anything interesting as my username isn't exactly original :smiley:

EDIT: but for the sake of continuation (and stating the bleeding obvious) - Jimmy is a nickname, D is my middle initial and '81....:wink:

Last edited:
I'm John & Johnny 99 is a character in a Bruce Springsteen song I like. He loses his job in an auto plant, gets drunk & shoots someone. Judge sentences him to 99 years & he gets the name Johnny 99.

Reactions: sevenfourate
My name is chris and I was born in 1991. Lol how original... I was thinking about poaching the name chris though as that guy who owns it has not been on the site since 2011. :wink:

@sevenfourate, I always wanted a duke. Never did & the wife wouldn't be happy now if I got another bike! Hence the Clio!

Brilliant on the road with the low-down torque. A true real-World bike. Like a big Turbo-diesel car these days i guess.

Pushing it a little mid-corner and then squirting out hard always had the inline 4's turning into a small dot in your mirrors. They would always catch you in the end on the next straight - but fact they couldnt corner or exit like a twin was always something to play on and annoy them with :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99