Usernames

You have added kudos though Ross, because that's what your reg plate says :wink: (aside from the birth year, but who's counting...)

It does bring some sense to the number plate... however I did have a colleague say to me "I understand the RO55 bit, but what does the WDS stand for" safe to say he received this look --> :unamused::unamused::unamused:

Reactions: Jimmy
It does bring some sense to the number plate... however I did have a colleague say to me "I understand the RO55 bit, but what does the WDS stand for" safe to say he received this look --> :unamused::unamused::unamused:

I had similar when someone asked me about my plate R27 MLR (Miller). Question: "So if the M is for Miller, what does the LR stand for?" :think:

Reactions: RossWoods93
Me being Syer.....an ok private plate; was the one ive got "SIA"....pronounced the same anyway....and was better looking than my initials.

My Dad is also Syer...and he too has an SIA numberplate.

A few times i've actually been asked if i was named after my Dads car !!!!!

Me being Syer.....an ok private plate; was the one ive got "SIA"....pronounced the same anyway....and was better looking than my initials.

My Dad is also Syer...and he too has an SIA numberplate.

A few times i've actually been asked if i was named after my Dads car !!!!!

A bit like Indiana Jones being named after the family dog?? :wink:

LOCKE as it was my favourite character in Lost. @sevenfourate my mate has a Panigale 899 with Termignoni exhausts which is a beautiful looking and sounding bike. Myself I have a crossplane 'big bang' Yamaha R1. What you riding now?

^^^^ Well i hate your mate :smile:

Ohhhh - Big Bang R1 sounds (no joke) a bit sexy. Too much for me these days. Bet that's immense fun.

I've got nothing right now. Sold a pretty trick Supermoto not long ago, and possibly about to buy another road legal off-roader for some Sunday green-laning during the winter. The most fun I've ever had on 2-wheels......

Reactions: LOCKE