Vector graphic

Hi looking for a vector graphic of the renaultsport logo, this is the same style as the one on the inlet in the engine, if anyone knows where to get a vector or how to convert a JPEG to a vector it would be great if you could advise me :smile:, I have access to a vinyl cutting machine at work so not relie into buying one if I can get it for free :smile:

You have a few options, there are some tools online you can upload a pixel image to and it'll spurt out something like the image in a vector format.

Those are somewhat useful but you'll need to tidy it up of probably.

Or you can download inkscape and maybe trace the image or it might be able to do it automatically if you have a decent image that's just black on white or similar.

Not at home at otherwise I'd take a look myself as I redid all the site logos in inkscape.

Pretty sure I have one I will have a look when I get home pm me ur email so I can send it to u. would u like .eps or .pdf both should drop into a vector based program and be cuttable

Cheers Ben just what I was looking for :smile: hopefully get it down this week sometime if I can sneak a go of the cutter haha

Problems!!! Doesn't recognise PDF format if you could send it again as .eps that would be great or if you tell me how to change it myself :smile: damned work computer!!