We're in Sabines' restaurant....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Eating the finest steak on the planet...

You too could have been here if you'd bothered coming :wink:

That is all :wink:

Sounds great. Wish I'd have come along. Oh well, I wouldn't have been able to start my new job today though!

[/subtlehintfornextyearstrip]

Can't believe we walked in off the street and got a table!!!

*******s. On the day we leave! Right sabines is the Saturday night restaurant next year!

Don't worry Adam me and Sabine are close now so we won't have any trouble eating there every night next year :wink:

TBH the waitress was better, am I right fellas???? :cloud9:

Thats still alive... ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant beat steak at the Pistenklause. However, strictly speaking, its Sabines parents restaurant.

Yeah but you just get blank expressions if you say their names, everyone knows Sabine :001_wub:

Last edited:
Yeah but you just get blank expressions if you say their names, everyone knows Sabine :001_wub:

And the Pistenklause is world famous too. So you can just say that and everyone who knows anything about the Nordschleiffe will know what you are talking about.

I'll be there in 6 weeks. Cant wait. Will be spending 2/3 nights at the PK!! We book our tables a couple of months in advance. But then, there can be up to 50 of us dining. :thumbup1: