We're in Sabines' restaurant....

And the Pistenklause is world famous too. So you can just say that and everyone who knows anything about the Nordschleiffe will know what you are talking about.

I'll be there in 6 weeks. Cant wait. Will be spending 2/3 nights at the PK!! We book our tables a couple of months in advance. But then, there can be up to 50 of us dining. :thumbup1:

I think you are right with that but a lot of my mates were clueless, so it was just 'Sabines Place'.

Hope you have a good time fella, which car are you taking? I will be booking it in advance when we know the dates for next year, we were very lucky to get a table for 12 about 2 hours before eating. I honestly thought it would be fully booked for months in advance!

Thats the thing, if you are there when there are not as many tourists (i.e. Monday night lol!) then you may be a bit luckier!

But yes, booking it we will be, for each night we are there!!!!

Eddie's breakfast, Currywürst for lunch, Steak for dinner - heaven!

Thats the thing, if you are there when there are not as many tourists (i.e. Monday night lol!) then you may be a bit luckier!

But yes, booking it we will be, for each night we are there!!!!

Eddie's breakfast, Currywürst for lunch, Steak for dinner - heaven!

TBF I want something more than Eddy's breakfast! Not that I dare tell him that :wink: