What products does everybody use to clean there wheels ?

Something none acidic, bilberry is good but in a pinch Muck-off (sold for motorbikes mainly) works almost as well.

As recommend on here by Ashton

Chemical guys diablo rim & wheel cleaning gel

My billberry is redundant, it's lasts ages & as its a gel doesn't run off when it's sprayed on

Auto finesse imperial is great, I buy the big bottle and dilute it myself and it cleans brilliantly, bilberry is also really really good, I used to use it but I really like all the auto finesse stuff!

Just got some chemicl guys diablo gel.

It's good as you don't need as much as it doesn't run off the wheel and clings to it unlinke more liquid cleaners.

A good sealant will save alot of need to have to clean wheels or use products.

I sealed my golf Gti wheels the day I bought it new and have never had to use anything other than soapy water to clean them and they're perfect

Poorboys wheel sealant is dry good

Speak to Russ @ reflectology(site trader) he producess his own stuff and does a wheel cleaner that is the closest to ph nuetral out there I think.

Diablo wheel gel or purple rain for me

At the mo Diablo wins due to the smell. Mmm

Just got some chemicl guys diablo gel.

It's good as you don't need as much as it doesn't run off the wheel and clings to it unlinke more liquid cleaners.

A good sealant will save alot of need to have to clean wheels or use products.

I sealed my golf Gti wheels the day I bought it new and have never had to use anything other than soapy water to clean them and they're perfect

Poorboys wheel sealant is dry good

As above use a good wheel sealant and you can then use your normal car shampoo. I generally seal the wheels twice a year.

We stock Dodo Juice Mellow Yellow, which is an excellent wheel cleaner.

As others have said, if you use a high quality sealant to protect your wheels, cleaning them becomes much easier.

We stock Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid and Dodo Juice Supernatural Nano-ceramic Wheel Sealant, which both offer extremely durable protection for wheels.

If you do decide to opt for sealant protection, be sure to fully decontaminate your wheels before applying the sealant to maximise durability and improve the finish.

The more ph neutral the cleaner is, the longer your sealant will stay on.

My wheels have a ceramic based sealant on them thanks to Russ @ reflectology. :smile:

The best stuff I have ever used is Poor Boys Wheel Sealant - Clean the wheels as you would and then apply the sealant as you would if you were applying polish. Give it a couple of coats. I could literally not clean my alloys for 4-5 weeks and be able to wash off the dirt with warm water and a sponge. Brilliant Stuff!!! I took my alloys off and made sure I got the inside of the alloy.