What's happend to V-Power

....every shell station in the South West has no V-Power....and there doesn't seem to be any Tesco 99 octane either.....my car is gasping for octanes!!

....apparently the companies are being cagey with the refining of petrol to keep the prices artificialy inflated.....so the high octane stuff is not being delivered.....the power these companies have over people is alarming....

....apparently the companies are being cagey with the refining of petrol to keep the prices artificialy inflated.....so the high octane stuff is not being delivered.....the power these companies have over people is alarming....

how true and this spineless junta thats "in charge" allow it to happen :@:@:@

i did notice my local shell garage had run out of fuel, thats why the 197 been in the garage to be honest, I've not been back down to check if they have anymore in lol

enjoy the 'cheap' prices we are currently experiencing, it goes up by 3p per litre on April 1st !

Super's already creeping up to 130p a litre round here. I've not filled up my car since the 25th of Feb or thereabouts!

I stopped using that high octane stuff once it started pulling my pants down when i filled up so now its the cheapest petrol thats there!!!!

Just been to my local shell and they have some. 122.9

Went to BP to fill up the other day and they waned 125.9. I just put £5 in and went, lol.

I emailed shell on Friday and recieved this confirmation email back:

Dear Brian,

Thank you for contacting Shell UK.

Due to unforeseeable circumstances, we are currently experiencing a temporary disruption in the supply of Shell V-Power gasoline. We are doing all we can to resume supply of Shell V-Power gasoline, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you require any further information or assistance do not hesitate to contact our customer service centre at 08007318888.

Yours sincerely,
Ria

Shell Customer Service Centre
Rowlandsway House
Wythenshawe
M22 5SB

Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited is a separate limited company, which acts as agent and manager of the oil products business of Shell U.K. Limited.

Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited Registered office: Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA

Registered in England: No. 3625633

It seems that this is a national problem and they avoided the question of "how long will this last".

Dribs and drabs are coming through. Lichfield had a delivery this morning but have been told this maybe the only one they get in a while! If it's found out this is to keep fuel prices up people should make a stand and do what they'd do with anything else, stop using the product ie V Power and use a competitor. But getting people to do this to teach a MNC like Shell a lesson is near ipossible!

South East Wales are out of 'V', I have quarter of a tank left of Texaco Techron. Had some 5p off coupons through the post! brought it down to 117.9p/ltr.

Dribs and drabs are coming through. Lichfield had a delivery this morning but have been told this maybe the only one they get in a while! If it's found out this is to keep fuel prices up people should make a stand and do what they'd do with anything else, stop using the product ie V Power and use a competitor. But getting people to do this to teach a MNC like Shell a lesson is near ipossible!

I noticed on Friday the V-Power pumps were all out of use at Lichfield shell garage - it was priced at 121p per litre though!

You round Lichfield much?? Never seen you about and I'm there every day lol

I noticed on Friday the V-Power pumps were all out of use at Lichfield shell garage - it was priced at 121p per litre though!

You round Lichfield much?? Never seen you about and I'm there every day lol

That was when I noticed lol Friday morning pulled up to fill the car up in Lichfield to find them out of use. I'm there most mornings and evenings I work all over Staffs so get around a bit. haha.