Wheel Advice

Hi Guys,

Im looking at purchasing a new set of wheels for my 200 next year.

I was just wondering what size would be best suited ie 17" or 18"?

The wheels that I would love are currently only available in 18" x 8.5", 5x108 ET42, would these fit with regards to the offset and width?

Thanks guys

I'm relatively sure that at 18x8.5 you're going to struggle with rubbing and clearance a a lot within the arch. Even going to 17x8 you get some rubbing under strong corner loads.

Cheers guys i do like the KTR evo wheels, but wanted todo something a bit different. Unfortunately as GrumpyTwig has said I think they may be a tad wide :worried:

Heres a quick photoshop of what I was thinking, a nice set of rota grid drifts :smile: With a set of coilies i thought it would look pretty sweet. might have to reconsider a set of compomotive or something.

Cliowhiterotagriddrift_zpse3f5f47f.jpg

Hmmm not sure if I like those, the idea of doing something different is nice. Also the Rota Grid Drifts are a nice wheel. Shame you can't get them in the right size. What about splashing the cash and getting some TE37's if your going Jap :w00t:

Edit: just looked and you can only get TE37's in PCD 100 or 114.3 :worried:

Last edited:
Yer i looked at the TE37's at first but not available in the right fitment :worried:

Think ill look at getting the Compomotive MO's in 8x17 or something :smile:

The et of those wheels (et42) would stick out if you had an 8x17 (or 8x18 ) so in an even wider 8.5x17 fitment would stick out even more.