Wheel cleaner

That doesn't look good mate, how long have you had the wheels and is that their original colour? I'd be tempted to send an email to OZ asking why their paint/laquer has peeled and pitted so badly!?

Is it the paint though or is it brake dust build up. Its hard to tell from the pictures, if its build up then maybe use IronX to get rid of it?

Nah I don't think so, I've done it to mine a few times and never had trouble, I suppose you could take up your tyres if you wanted, but lots of detailers use it on wheels no trouble :smile:

I've followed this thread and got some Iron-X, came through this morning and thought "hey, the smell can't really be as bad as they all say, and anyway its meant to be the improved cherry scent".....

There are dead things out there that smell better...a lot better!

Hahahahaha!!! Never in all my life have I had a Cherry near my nose that smells like that!!! :smiley:

I've followed this thread and got some Iron-X, came through this morning and thought "hey, the smell can't really be as bad as they all say, and anyway its meant to be the improved cherry scent".....

There are dead things out there that smell better...a lot better!

It's amazing how close to bile it smells, not very nice at all but it does work well.

Similar Thread Suggestions