Where to buy a Sprint Spoiler

Big Ben

Loves to rag the VAG!
Paid Member
As the title says, I'm after a Sprint Spoiler.

I know ktec sell them for £190 + delivery. Then I'd need to get it painted and fitted.

Someone mentioned SprayShack but I can't find any info. Would be great if I could buy one already painted Albi Blue.

Any other suppliers out there?

All comments welcome

So glad i'm seeing this......

Your car has been crying out for this for ages mate. The sexiest arse on the forum is about to get even better ! Great to see it about to happen. Possibly :smile:

***Im now doing what i do best. Googling for products for you. I'll be back.........

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben
Try Message them on Facebook. They don't put everything on their website that they sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben
Try Message them on Facebook. They don't put everything on their website that they sell

I'm not on Facebook and from what I can tell their website is under construction!

May try an email.

Have you used SprayShack before bud?

I'm not on Facebook and from what I can tell their website is under construction!

May try an email.

Have you used SprayShack before bud?

I messaged them about the door bullets but decided not to bother, couldn't justify £80 on them after actually buying them. Have heard good things though

I messaged them about the door bullets but decided not to bother, couldn't justify £80 on them after actually buying them. Have heard good things though

That sounds positive. Was communicating with them ok?

Probably best to call them. I've emailed them several times over the years on Facebook and emailed also without a reply.

Nice one Ben! Have seen sprayshacks work and it's top notch so you won't go wrong! Then it's just adhesived on!

happy days and +10 bhp.

Liking this thread a LOT Ben!

Doubt you'll have any trouble with SS. Yianni has had loads of work done there and it all looks top notch to me. And he always speaks well of them.

Going to look SO good.

Great decision Ben..have you tried cliosport.net?
May be some for sale there

Last edited:
Nice one Ben! Have seen sprayshacks work and it's top notch so you won't go wrong! Then it's just adhesived on!

happy days and +10 bhp.

Hi Chris I'm looking for some help if you don't mind? I've just bought a sprint, it was second hand so I've got nothing but the spoiler and I'm just wondering what would be the best adhesive to use to actually fit it or if there is any fitting guides available for the Sprint? Sorry to bother you and jumping in but any help would be appreciated.