Why 3 beeps ?

Does anyone know why sometimes when I unlock my clio it beeps 3 times ? Seems random sometime it will do it but more than often it won't. I use the button on the handle and the key fob to lock (when using the key fob always press it twice just a habit) but only use the keyless system to unlock, anything to do with it ??

Its just when you open the door too quickly. Think its actually the alarm you hear, mine does it occasionally too

That makes sence, was just saying to my brother it might happen when I open it quickly just thought they could be another reason. Guess we both just can't wait to get in and drive haha.

I normally put my hand over the black sensor behind the handle for half a second or so before pulling the handle :smile:

Yeah I have to do that on the passager side because il pull the handle right out haha, typically French lol just waiting on a new handle.

Cheers fella

I thought it beeped a few times if the alarm had been triggered.

Or is that the alarm light?

This happens alot, the alarm sound is pretty pi5s poor tbh. It would be a lot better if it was hooked up to a ships fog horn

Similar Thread Suggestions