Worst place you have had to take a dump?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
:book:

Fire away!!!!!!!!

Where was the worst you have been forced to go?

I had turtles' head issues in the middle of the biggest forest in the whole of north Scotland. One was not amused, but still if you gotta go, you gotta go :wink: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bit of a problem in the north of Scotland where there are no leaves, only pine needles, or tiny silver birch leaves where your finger could go through them easily. :wink:

my first job i was a roof tiler
1 re roofing a church spier had to go so perched inside and let it drop
on to the ceiling below wot a mess;/
2 many a time re roofing private houses nd no one in
so into the loft space up a corner lift the loft insulation
dump wipe then cover it back up;/
3 as a joke i did one in the bosses coffee flask
my god i was bad lad in them days:lol::lol:

I did one in the cistern (if that's what it's called, the box above the loo) at my last job, just before I left...

Muhahahahaha!!! :smiley:

What is it with you this weekend Mike, first toilet roll, now this? have you got toilets on the brain

What is it with you this weekend Mike, first toilet roll, now this? have you got toilets on the brain

LOL, it was what Adrian put in the thread about toilet roll which forced me to start this thread :wink:

Coupled with the fact that, how shall I put it, frequency of visits to use the facilities has increased over this weekend. Not because I'm ill I might add :wink:

little off topic, but Ive got a mate who claims to have pissed in the kettle at work before leaving. When was the last time you checked the kettle water?

we had a story a while ago in the local rag
a young man tossin of in the burgers at Mcdonalds
sacked

When was the last time you checked the kettle water?

Every morning for me. Got have a fresh water coffee first thing. Wouldn't like to work where your pal does. Having said that I before leaving my last job put a touch of soap in the kettle. Mmmmmm

LOL, it was what Adrian put in the thread about toilet roll which forced me to start this thread :wink:

Erm, dont try and pin this on me my friend, - take a look at that thread and you will find that I have not even made a comment !!!! :tongueout:

You really do have to lol at these threads don't you. The most random things ever! Ha ha! Never really taken a dumb anywhere weird. When I was younger and we used to go out for a meal, for some reason I always had to have a dumb after my main. It was as if it was meant to be that way! Lol! So I got to test out many a conveinence, and used to rate them out of ten.

The toilet scored better for things such as

1. hanger on the back of the door
2. the cleanliness
3. the quality of the bog roll
4. the size of the cubicle
5. the smell before and after (ie, was there adequate ventilation)
6. the lock, does it work, ease of use, quality and robustness, etc.
7. was there soap at the basin
8. were the taps adequate for the job
9. hand drying facilities
10. overall experience

1. hanger on the back of the door
2. the cleanliness
3. the quality of the bog roll
4. the size of the cubicle
5. the smell before and after (ie, was there adequate ventilation)
6. the lock, does it work, ease of use, quality and robustness, etc.
7. was there soap at the basin
8. were the taps adequate for the job
9. hand drying facilities
10. overall experience

Now that is OCD !!

i remember a friend squating behind a church wall and wiping with a fearn leaf lmfao still cracks me up now "paul johnson" u legend if only i knew now what u knew back then lol

Similar Thread Suggestions